WorldWide Photography – Now Hiring Seasonal Easter Staff
What could be more exciting than delivering baskets of brightly colored memories of fun and magic to children and families while earning a little eggstra cash? We are looking for creative, high energy, fun people with strong customer service skills to fill Cast Member positions in your area!
We are dedicated to bringing a happy and bright Easter experience to all of our guests. If you like to laugh while you work, entertain children, and help capture adorable images of guests with the Easter Bunny, we would love to have you on our team!
LEARN AND HAVE FUN AS A CAST MEMBER IN THESE EXCITING ROLES! Greeter, Photographer, Bunny Helper, Bunny, Cashier
Help bring MAGIC to the set every day by:
- Capturing and selling bright smiles and warm Easter memories
- Providing excellent customer service
- Generating excitement – acting animated and interacting with children
- Being the STAR of the set (Bunny Character)
- Demonstrating warmth and kindness without speaking
- Giving Hugs, blowing kisses, and waving
Qualified applicants must:
- Must pass criminal background check, national sex offender search and drug screen
- Be able to lift up to 60 lbs. & stand for extended periods of time
- Have reliable transportation and maintain a schedule
- Attend essential training sessions
This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for WorldWide Photography seasonal employees. It is not all-inclusive, and a similar job at other locations may be different.
To Apply, Click Here
Abercrombie & Fitch – Brand Representative (part time):
- Job Description: Provides great customer service by anticipating and responding to customer’s needs. Possesses an individualized style that relates to customers. Engage customers in a genuine way to drive sales and provide an exciting, fast and easy store experience.
Entry Requirements: None.
- Stock Associate (part time):
Job Description: Maintains effectiveness of merchandise flow, filling, and presentation standards throughout the store and stockroom.
Entry Requirements: None.
- Manager in Training (full time):
Job Description: Learns to manage all aspects of a store including presentation, staffing, leadership and store operations during the training program. Must successfully complete the manager in training program to be moved into an Assistant Manager position.
Entry Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required.
For more information and to apply, please go to www.careers.abercrombie.com.
Applicants can also contact store management by phone, (615)855-3423.
- Sales Lead
- 20-25 hours per week
- Must be at least 20 years old
What you will do:
- Lead the selling efforts through Coaching and Training
- Partner with Management Team to support with daily store operational
- Be helpful to customers by providing an amazing shopping experience
- Be a role model for our values of respect, integrity, teamwork and compassion
We offer great clothing discount, amazing training and development, competitive pay, and an overall fun work environment
To apply, visit the location listed below and ask a Manager for more details – RiverGate Mall 615.859.8012
Careers Email: Careers@aeropostale.com
Career Website: www.aeropostalecareers.com
Alumni Hall – Full time keyholder
- Must be willing to work 30-40 hours a week
- work a flexible schedule (days, nights, & weekends)
- must have retail experience
Buckle Now Hiring
- Part-time Freight Coordinator
- Part-time Sales
- Part-time Fall Sales and Management Intern
- Leadership Opportunities
Interviews will take place Friday, February 24. To schedule an interview, please contact Becca Platt, Manager at 615.851.3791
Cookie Store, The – Part-time Employees
- Must be available to work weekends
- Daytime only
- Must be enthusiastic and have a great personality
- Stop by store for application
Fair Food Paradise
- Part-time and Full-Time
- Daytime Hours
- Please contact 615.668.8551 or 256.651.3727 to schedule an interview
- Provide excellent customer service, by welcoming visitors and answering questions about ride.
- Notifies patrons of activity schedules, operational rules and registration.
- Ensuring all equipment is in a clean, safe working order.
- Acting in a courteous, helpful and efficient manner when dealing with quests.
- Maintain order in lines of guests waiting to ride the carousel.
- Assist guests in entering and departing the carousel.
- Being knowledgeable of the mechanics of the carousel and tagging for repair when necessary.
- Keeping track of all ride tickets and are accounted for at closing.
- Completing closing shift reports.
- Assisting in carousel-related activities.
- Making sure the equipment, carousel area. And personal appearances are neat and clean.
- Attending all staff meetings and training sessions.
- Working cooperatively with other resort staff.
- Following all policies and procedures listed in the Employee manual.
- Other duties as assigned.
Email Jason Brandel, Fun Brands Carousels Support Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gloria Jean’s Coffees
- Now hiring
- Apply Anytime
- We need qualified individuals to help prepare coffee drinks.
Good pay for the right candidates. Recent retail experience, quick learner, multi-tasking ability, detail oriented, professional appearance, well spoken, own reliable transportation, 18 years of age minimum, cash register experience. Local applicants please. Must have night & day shift flexibility, including weekends and Holidays. Not a Summer Job!
- Key Holder Position
- Entry Level Management
- Must have open availability to work
JCPenney | careers
- Our success depends on hiring the best team in retail. And we believe that starts with the stores. A smiling face, a helping hand, an eye for style and a willingness to step up to the challenge are what set our team apart from the rest. We have a wide variety of opportunities for anyone who is passionate about delivering great products and exceptional service to our customers. We have a career in store for you. View Jobs Available
- jcpenney is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment who have a disability should call 1-888-879-2641 or email email@example.com to request assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation. The person responding will not have access to information concerning the status of applications.
- Lead – Key Holder
- email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lead assists the store in driving results through exceptional knowledge of product, brands, fashion and trends, a passion for Drive for Results and being in the business during peak periods. The Lead also ensures consistent operational task execution, coaching and development of Sales Associates assist the Store Manager by consistently providing an exceptional customer experience and being an example to the Sales Associates. The Lead may also be used for building of merchandise displays and other visual tasks. The Product Lead assists the Store and Assistant Manager in the behind the scenes aspects of managing the store, to ensure a consistent focus on customer experience during business hours.
- Part-time Security Officer
- Stop by the Mall Management or Security Office for application
Exterior Grounds / General Building Maintenance
- Experience in general electrical, plumbing and floor tile work a must
- Stop by the Mall Management Office for application
- 1st and 2nd shift needed
- Must clear background check
- Part-time sales and engraver
- Will Train
- Apply at ThingsRemembered.com
Visionworks – Part-time Associates
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Apply online at www.visionworks.com/careers or apply in person
Career Opportunities: Find a better career with us! HVHC Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that our Associates are our most valuable resource and are, therefore, the key to our future growth, performance and success. We offer opportunities to grow and develop your career, while providing worldclass customer service for our customers and members!
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive package of benefits designed to assist Associates and their families.