Rue21’s Management Trainee Program is your pathway to accelerated career growth. The ideal candidate is a natural leader with strong communication skills, a keen interest in fashion, and a desire to succeed. Once selected, you will work directly with the Store Manager who will help you develop the sales, recruiting, merchandising, and leadership skills you need to become a Manager. By the end of this program, our goal is for you to have a deep understanding of Rue21’s retail style —how it works, and what it takes to excel.
Working as part of the Rue21 Team, you will be:
Rue21’s entrepreneurial environment means that you are empowered to make business decisions daily and you can continually take your career to the next level. To be successful, you must have an eagerness to learn, a willingness to work hard and a goal-oriented attitude.
Our best leaders have the ability to “think outside the box” and find creative solutions to address almost any situation. Even under the most chaotic of circumstances, you must be able to think on your feet and handle anything that comes your way.
The one-on-one relationships we build with our Guests are the cornerstone of our business. You must have strong communication skills and an enthusiasm to work with a diverse group of Teammates and Guests.
Rue21 offers competitive wages, a flexible schedule, and a generous employee discount.
Please note that hours are issued based upon performance and our scheduling needs, so it is possible your hours may fluctuate.
Rue21 is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified Teammates from the available workforce in the communities we serve.
Do YOU have a passion to help people Live Well?
GNC is looking for a sales associate to provide exceptional customer service. The Sales Associate must be team -oriented, energetic, and comfortable building customer relationships. The ability and willingness to continually develop product knowledge and gain greater understanding of the day-to-day store operations, customer service and merchandising is essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Employee Discount
- Competitive rate of pay
- Provide exceptional customer service to individuals visiting the store
- Initiate contact with the customers and generate sales by determining customer’s needs.
- Display awareness of all store communications including product information, current advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrate strong product knowledge.
- Work with store management in opening, closing, and operating the retail facility. Including but not limited to cash handling, inventory count and deposits according to GNC procedures.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, weekends)
- Develop product knowledge by learning the features, advantages and benefits.
- Achieve and exceed the personal sales and productivity goals.
- assist in maintaining store appearance.
- Display a strong understanding and commitment of GNC’s Vision and Values.
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Basic math skills
- Strong communication and team building
- Passion to Live Well
APPLY ONLINE AT gnc.com/careers for your opportunity!
Multiple positions open including
- Full-time Assistant Manager
- Part-Time Sales
- Part-Time Seasonal Engraver
- Part-Time Seasonal Sales.
Be a part of a team that creates unforgettable personalized gifts and have a job experience you’ll always remember. At Things Remembered we have opportunities for people who are sales-focused, friendly, passionate, and hardworking.
- Now hiring
- Apply Anytime
- We need qualified individuals to help prepare coffee drinks.
Good pay for the right candidates. Recent retail experience, quick learner, multi-tasking ability, detail oriented, professional appearance, well spoken, own reliable transportation, 18 years of age minimum, cash register experience. Local applicants please. Must have night & day shift flexibility, including weekends and Holidays. Not a Summer Job!
- Part-time Security Officer
- Stop by the Mall Management or Security Office for application
- 1st and 2nd shift needed
- Must clear background check