- Part-time sales associate
- Full-time Assistant Manager
- Apply at ThingsRemembered.com
Retail Store Seasonal Sales Associate
Providing exemplary guest service while ensuring visual merchandising/presentation and operational standards. Previous experience in a retail sales environment a plus.
Hours: Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as operational need may require.
Please apply in store.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Apply online at www.visionworks.com/careers or apply in person
Career Opportunities: Find a better career with us! HVHC Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that our Associates are our most valuable resource and are, therefore, the key to our future growth, performance and success. We offer opportunities to grow and develop your career, while providing worldclass customer service for our customers and members!
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive package of benefits designed to assist Associates and their families.
- Part-time sales and engraver
- Will Train
- Apply at ThingsRemembered.com
Email resume to email@example.com
The Lead assists the store in driving results through exceptional knowledge of product, brands, fashion and trends, a passion for Drive for Results and being in the business during peak periods. The Lead also ensures consistent operational task execution, coaching and development of Sales Associates assist the Store Manager by consistently providing an exceptional customer experience and being an example to the Sales Associates. The Lead may also be used for building of merchandise displays and other visual tasks. The Product Lead assists the Store and Assistant Manager in the behind the scenes aspects of managing the store, to ensure a consistent focus on customer experience during business hours.
- Our success depends on hiring the best team in retail. And we believe that starts with the stores. A smiling face, a helping hand, an eye for style and a willingness to step up to the challenge are what set our team apart from the rest. We have a wide variety of opportunities for anyone who is passionate about delivering great products and exceptional service to our customers. We have a career in store for you. View Jobs Available
- jcpenney is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment who have a disability should call 1-888-879-2641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation. The person responding will not have access to information concerning the status of applications.
- Now hiring
- Apply Anytime
- We need qualified individuals to help prepare coffee drinks.
Good pay for the right candidates. Recent retail experience, quick learner, multi-tasking ability, detail oriented, professional appearance, well spoken, own reliable transportation, 18 years of age minimum, cash register experience. Local applicants please. Must have night & day shift flexibility, including weekends and Holidays. Not a Summer Job!
- Part-time and Full-Time
- Daytime Hours
- Please contact 615.668.8551 or 256.651.3727 to schedule an interview
- Must be available to work weekends
- Daytime only
- Must be enthusiastic and have a great personality
- Stop by store for application
- Must be willing to work 30-40 hours a week
- work a flexible schedule (days, nights, & weekends)
- must have retail experience